paintball for ever Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
their second straight ArenaBowl on Aug. 17. ..

Répondre au sujet    paintball for ever Index du Forum » paintball for ever » prochaines rencontres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
their second straight ArenaBowl on Aug. 17. ..
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Message their second straight ArenaBowl on Aug. 17. .. Répondre en citant
PHOENIX -- There were too many players close behind and too many low scores to be had for Lydia Ko to feel at ease at the top of the JTBC Founders Cup leaderboard. That wont change the 16-year-old New Zealanders approach Sunday at Desert Mountain. "Im just going to play my own game," Ko said. "If somebody goes crazy low like shooting 10 under, 9 under or whatever, its not something I can control." She shot a 5-under 67 on Saturday to reach 16-under 200. Jessica Korda and Mirim Lee were a stroke back, and a dozen players were within four shots on a course that gave up a 63 and two 64s in the third round. "Obviously, theres going to be some nerves," Ko said. "Of course, thats always there." Ko was 3 under on Wildfires Arnold Palmer-designed front nine Saturday after playing it in even par the first two days. She eagled the par-5 fifth after hitting a 5-wood to 7 feet. "I played much better on the front nine, so I was really happy with that," Ko said. Ko tapped in for birdie on the par-5 15th after missing an eagle try and took the outright lead with a 10-footer on the par-3 17th. Shes 13 under on the Nick Faldo-designed back nine, where the tournament will be decided. "You never know until the last hole, last putt," Ko said. Ko won the Canadian Womens Open as an amateur the last two years and took the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start as a professional. She has five victories in pro events, also winning in Australia and New Zealand. "It would be pretty special and especially at the Founders Cup," Ko said. "Without the founders, there would be no LPGA. This has been my dream tour." Ko will play alongside Korda. They also played together in the first two rounds. "Its always cool to play with her," Ko said. Korda, the winner in the season-opening event in the Bahamas, birdied the final two holes for her second bogey-free 66 in a row. "I look at her like a little sister," Korda said about Ko. "Shes a great girl." Lee, the leader after each of the first two rounds, bogeyed the 15th and shot 70. Shes making her third start on the LPGA Tour after winning three times on the Korean LPGA. Sun Young Yoo, the 2012 Kraft Nabisco winner, was 14 under after a 68. Michelle Wie had a 67 to join Azahara Munoz, So Yeon Ryu, Amy Yang and Chella Choi at 13 under. "I couldnt get anything to the hole, but scrambled and shot 5 under," Wie said. "Im really happy to be in the position that I am. Im really excited for tomorrow." Munoz, coming off a playoff loss to Paula Creamer three weeks ago in Singapore, shot 64 -- one of 19 rounds of 67 or better in the 74-player field Saturday. Yang had a 67, and Ryu and Choi shot 68. Choi holed out from the fairway for eagle on the par-4 18th. Creamer had a 64 to match defending champion Stacy Lewis and Morgan Pressel at 12 under. Creamer played the first 15 holes in 9 under, then bogeyed the short par-4 16 after driving into a bunker. "I have hit the ball great this week," Creamer said. "Ive given myself so many opportunities, its kind of ridiculous. I just didnt putt my best the last two days." In Singapore, she holed a 75-foot eagle putt to beat Munoz on the second extra hole. Lewis and Pressel, 9 under after 11 holes Thursday, shot 67. "Pretty disappointing," Lewis said. "I left a ton of shots out there today. The greens were a bit softer and I just didnt quite adjust to it. Speed was a little bit different." Scottsdale resident Cristie Kerr matched the course record with a 63 to reach 11 under, finishing an hour before the leaders teed off. "I saw Cristie shot 9 under and Paula was 8 and I was like, Wow! Thats serious scoring," Korda said. "But the greens are a little bit bouncier in the afternoon and you can kind of see where people have walked." Kerr, playing a new set of irons this week, had an eagle, eight birdies and a three-putt bogey. "Im glad that I had the courage to switch because Im just so much more consistent now," Kerr said. DIVOTS: The third-round scoring average was 69.421. ... Top-ranked Inbee Park was 11 under after a 70. ... Ai Miyazato set the course record in the first round last year. ... Fifty-year-old Laura Davies shot 66 to reach 11 under. Malik Jefferson Bengals Jersey . - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Andrew-Billings-Jersey/ . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. Billy Price Jersey . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth.PHOENIX -- The Toronto Blue Jays roughed up Arizona right-hander Randall Delgado right away, building a three-run lead. Then the Blue Jays went quiet. Real quiet. Struggling after its early burst, Toronto became the first team in 43 years to leave no runners on base in an extra-inning game, losing 4-3 to the Diamondbacks on Wednesday after Willie Bloomquist hit a run-scoring single in the 10th inning. "It was just one of those games," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. The Diamondbacks have gone through an up-and-down season, leaving their playoff hopes clinging by a thread. When it comes to pulling off the walk-off, theyve been one of baseballs best. Against the Blue Jays, Arizona rallied from a three-run deficit after Delgados shaky first inning. Diamondbacks pitchers faced the minimum from then until the 10th inning, when Will Harris (3-0) worked around a baserunner to keep the game tied in Arizonas franchise record-tying 21st extra-inning game. Eric Chavez got the final rally started by blooping a single off Luis Perez (0-1) and pinch-runner Adam Eaton moved to third on A.J. Pollocks single off Jeremy Jeffress. Late on a previous pitch by Jeffress, Bloomquist lined a 1-2, 100-mph fastball off the right-hander through the right side of Torontos drawn-in infield, sending his teammates rushing onto the field to douse the hero with water and dirt. It was Arizonas 13th walk-off hit of the season and the fourth career for Bloomquist, a veteran who didnt seem to particularly enjoy his teammates pigpen antics. "I dont think Bloomquist liked it, but hes usually miserable, anyway," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "Were like, Cmon, Willie, get dirty. Its a meek sacrifice to get the game-winner in my mind. Its a minimal sacrifice." Rajai Davis homered for the second straight game, a two-run shot, and Edwin Encarnacion added a run-scoring double in the first inning off Delgado. After that, the Blue Jays went quietly. Delgado retired 13 sstraight batters after the first inning and Toronto became the first team to leave no runners on base in an extra-inning game since Cincinnati on July 20, 1970 at St.dddddddddddd Louis, according to STATS Inc. "Delgado really settled in after we put up three on him," Gibbons said. "He started locating his pitches, limited his mistakes." Delgado allowed three runs on four hits with six strikeouts. Blue Jays starter Mark Buehrle had a similar outing. Matt Davidson ended Buehrles scoreless streak at 14 innings with an RBI double in the second inning and Miguel Montero followed with another double to cut Torontos lead to 3-2. The left-hander shook off the shaky inning, working around a pair of baserunners in the third inning before retiring 10 of the next 11 batters. Buehrle was lifted after a walk and a single in the seventh inning, and Chavez followed with a sacrifice fly off Sergio Santos that tied the game at 3-all. Buehrle allowed three runs -- two earned -- on five hits in 6 1-3 innings. "It was a good outing," Gibbons said. "He probably regrets walking Davidson to lead off that inning. He was looking for a strikeout and they got the hit, then Chavez came through. It was just one of those games." NOTES: Members of the Arizona Rattlers appeared before the game with the Arena Football League championship trophy before the game. The Rattlers won their second straight ArenaBowl on Aug. 17. ... Arizona 3B Martin Prado was picked as the NL Player of the Month for August on Wednesday after hitting .374 with four homers and 30 RBIs. ... Toronto starters have allowed three runs or less in seven straight outings. ... Arizona opens a four-game road series against San Francisco on Thursday. RHP Trevor Cahill will start the opener after going 2-0 with a 3.22 ERA his previous four starts. ... Toronto has a day off before starting a three-game series at Minnesota. RHP R.A. Dickey will pitch against Twins RHP Mike Pelfrey in the opener Friday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Jeu 18 Oct - 04:46 (2018) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 18 Oct - 04:46 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    paintball for ever Index du Forum » paintball for ever » prochaines rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation